We welcome you to the Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con 2016! We promise to make it fun for all! Enjoy a weekend packed with programming, music, events, art and costume contests.
The convention will be located at the historic Chattanooga Choo Choo, which was built in 1839 during the height of the steam engine era. Located roughly 2 hours away from Knoxville, Nashville and Atlanta, the Chattanooga Choo Choo is the perfect venue to showcase your steampunk collectibles. Convention visitors will be treated to a one-of-a-kind event situated in one of the oldest train depots in the country. The convention will feature vendors that are exclusively related to the steampunk and gothic genre.
Convention Dates: April 15 – April 17, 2016
We look forward to seeing you in Chattanooga!
Alan Darr - Director
LOCATION: Historic Chattanooga Choo Choo Imperial Ballroom, Centennial Theatre and adjacent galleries.
Chattanooga Choo Choo
1400 Market Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402
You may submit the Dealer / Exhibitor Application below to request space at the convention. Space will not be guaranteed until Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con has informed you that you have been selected as a Dealer / Exhibitor. Upon selection, you will receive a packet with further instructions and the Dealer / Exhibitor Agreement which will need to be returned with payment in full.
Vendor Tables are six (6) feet long and include one to two chairs each. Vendor Tables are $125 minimum for the weekend. End cap tables may be available depending on the number of vendors who apply.
If you are in need of electricity at your booth please make a note in the form below. Electricity will be an additional fee paid directly to the Chattanooga Choo Choo.
Two (2) Dealer / Exhibitor Memberships will be provided with each table. Additional Memberships are available at a reduced rate of $30 and are limited to one additional membership per table. Any other memberships must be purchased through the Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con website – www.steampunkexpo.org, at the current rate.
The Dealer Ballroom will be open to the public for the following hours (the Lobby may stay open for additional hours):
Friday (April. 15) 12 PM to 8 PM
Saturday (April 16) 10 AM to 8 PM
Sunday (April 17) 10 AM to 2 PM
* Everyone must be out of the Dealer Hall 1 hour following closing.
Load out begins at 2 PM on Sunday.
Our host hotel for 2016 will be the historic Chattanooga Choo Choo.
Please check our website steampunkexpo.org for room reservation codes and special convention rates. Be sure to mention you are with Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con when calling the hotel.
Parking is free.
How To Apply
- Read the Dealer & Exhibitor Agreement below. A hard copy will be mailed to you upon acceptance of your application. Completing an application does not guarantee space.
- Fill out and submit the application below. If your application is accepted, Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con will send you a packet containing the Dealer & Exhibitor Agreement.
Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con 2016 Dealer & Exhibitor Agreement
The Agreement is Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con's statement of Exhibitor / Dealer policy. Please read carefully before signing.
Completing this agreement is not a guarantee of space.
- Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con Agrees to provide___________ Exhibitor Booths, ______ Dealer Tables, and ___________ Memberships to Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con 2016, April 15 - April 17, 2016 hereafter referred to as Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con, total cost of $__________ to _________________________, hereafter referred to as Dealer / Exhibitor.
- Dealer / Exhibitor agrees to provide payment in full with this Dealer / Exhibitor Agreement. 2016 rates are $125/table for three (3) days. No refunds will be given after March 1, 2016. Requests for refunds prior to that date must be made in writing.
- In the event that this agreement is accepted by Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con, Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con agrees to provide booth and / or table space, as specified above, to the Dealers / Exhibitors at Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con, at The Chattanooga Choo Choo, barring any unforeseen acts of God which may occur prior to or during these dates to prevent space being available.
- Dealer / Exhibitor agrees that Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con, its directors and its volunteers, shall not be responsible for items lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed during the convention.
- Exhibitor Booth and Dealer Table space assignments are the sole responsibility of the Vendor Relations Manager and Directors. Dealer / Exhibitor agrees to keep the assigned area clean and be responsible for any damage caused by the Dealer / Exhibitor, Booth and Tables are to remain in the specified space and configuration as placed by Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con.
- The rights granted to the Dealer / Exhibitor may not be sold, sublet, given or otherwise transferred to any third party.
- Dealer / Exhibitor acknowledges that Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con grants no terms of exclusivity or other licensing agreement to the Dealer / Exhibitor.
- Dealer / Exhibitor agrees to do business only during posted hours and not to engage in any disruptive activities including, but not limited to: unloading and / or movement of merchandise into or through the Exhibitor Room area during business hours; packing and unpacking of merchandise outside areas leased to the exhibitor, excessive noise; or any activity deemed by Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con to be disruptive to other exhibitors or not in the best interest of Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con or any of its participants (i.e. incense burning, excessively loud music, etc.).
- Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con does not obtain ASCAP / BMI licensing that will allow the use of live or recorded music at your Booth or Table. Dealers / Exhibitors interested in playing copyrighted music must notify us in writing, and obtain the proper licensing from BMI at (800) 366-4264 and ASCAP at (212) 621-6000. If a Dealer / Exhibitor playing copyrighted music cannot produce the proper documents, Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con has no choice but to request that the music be turned off.
- Dealer / Exhibitor agrees to display and / or sell merchandise, which is consistent with all International and US copyright and trademark agreements, as well as all laws of the City of Chattanooga and the State of Tennessee.
- Dealer / Exhibitor agrees that any violation or breach of this agreement may result in the cancellation of this agreement and forfeiture of the Dealer's / Exhibitor's leased space without refund.
- The foregoing represents the full agreement between Steampunk Expo & Gothic Con and the Dealer / Exhibitor.
Exhibitor Signature (required)________________________________________